Saturday 11 June 2011

Storm of Magic Peeks

So here's some pictures pilfered off Warseer of the new add-on for Warhammer and I must say wow I can't wait.




Above is a picture of the new Dark Elf Dragon (I'll have three please) and the Cockatrice. I just love them, and I'm really going to have to find a way to get them into the army. The Dragons will be easy, although I have a load of converted High Elf ones on the block at the moment, but I suppose you can never have too many Dragons.

This spread shows the Dragon, and Cockatrice as well as the Chaos Manticore and Chimera, which I believe is actually a combined set allowing you to make up either. You can also see the new Sorceress and a couple of new Chaos Wizards.
Above shows the new Templates for Vortex, Dice and a rather nice looking Card box for your magic cards. My guess would be that some of these will be limited release.
And finally there's the new scenery for the Storm of Magic. Each one add some special abilities/spells or bonuses to a Wizard standing on it. They just look so nice.

This is shaping up to be a really nice add-on to the Warhammer game, and even if we don't get to play the extra scenarios that often these bits are going to be great to add to any collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...