Thursday 30 June 2011

Tokens and more


Well it's been another busy few days here in Carlisle, so had little time again to get much painting modeling done.

So out of the case I've grabbed some of my game markers.
These two were made up to be objective markers, a simple army pennant on a pole/spear.

These are some of my Cauldron markers, these three signify the unit having the 5+ ward save.
These three are for the unit having Killing blow (Think I may need to add some more blood). I do have another set for the +1 attack but forgot to take a photo of that so will add it to the next post.
These tokens are to put beside enemy units to signify the effects of Chillwind. I think I'm going to be making a few more for other spell effects once I get time.
And finally a hint at whats to come from the next case...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...