Sunday 10 July 2011

Brides of the Flame

So over the last week I've been working on touching up some of my Witch Elves (no it wasn't anything kinky before you ask), I have to say the painting isn't the best on them, but they were painted about 15 years ago.
To bring them in line with my newer looking force, I re-based and magnetized them as I'm doing with everything. I painted some blood and gore onto their blades and updated the banner. Now the banner itself didn't fit onto the banner pole properly, so I came up with an idea. I wanted one of the Witch Elf units to have the Flaming banner, I could sculpt some flames on the top to hit the big gap that was there. I think it turned out alright actually. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...