Tuesday 9 August 2011

More in the core

So I'm needing to add a few more core units to the force to make sure it stays along the legal side of things (not that it really matters for this big game, but I want the army to be fully legal if it needs to be), with that here we have some more Spearmen.

These guys have had about 4 or 5 different colour schemes on them over there extensive battle history, and this unit also boasts to have the first ever Dark Elf models I bought, painted and played with. Back in those days I had started a Skaven army, and the Elves were just being re-released, I purchased as many as I could (about 10 miniatures I think) from GW mail order, this being the time when you could actually by stuff that was coming out a little earlier than rules and such. I used them as an ally to the Skaven and loved how they looked and played.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...