Sunday 14 August 2011

Sethvir

Back in 2008 I had a big game of Fantasy, in which I had two friends join me. John AKA Sethvir and Bradders AKA Deathblade. Now John had never played Fantasy at this point and the game was going to be his first stint into the world of Warhammer. We had both previously played on World of Warcraft together, and John had a character on there called Sethvir. I decided it would be fun to convert Sethvir over to the game. The character in WoW was a warlock, so I figured the best way to do this would be to have a Dark Elf Sorcerer, but just a sorcerer would be boring so I made him a dragon rider.
The model has had a little revamp for the new game, I've rebased it onto a chariot case, given it a little bit of a repaint, and added some flames to the end of the staff/spear.
I never really noticed until I put the model onto the shelf with the other dragons how much bigger it is than the new dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...