Wednesday 3 August 2011

Something a little Shadey

Today's installment of Dark Elfyness are two of my units of shades. One old and one new.

This unit was painted back during 5th Ed, and has seen many games since then.
And here's the new version of them, a lot more shadey if you ask me with the cloaks on them. I think the older ones are probably more suited to the background of them being from the mountains around the cities, and only being brought to fight when needed. Living in small warbands or tribes, living off the land.
I've also decided I'm going to leave the Chimera as is for now, and come back to it after the game. Anyhow I could try the schemes out on one of the other two and see from there, time allowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...