Monday 3 October 2011

Fluffy

Cheers guys, only got two arms I'm afraid, but I am working on getting a few clones made so I have more time to paint.

Heading back to the fantasy side of things now with 'Fluffy'



I started painting this lil fella up when he was first released, I saw the pictures, and thought 'I must have some of them in my Dark Elves' now I didn't know at the time that there was even going to be SoM rules for them, and I'm so glad there is now. I'm hoping to get another couple in the future and have three of the things for our next big game.

The Beastmasters are converted Wyches, I shaved off fome of the tech bits on them and covered up the vents on the back with some Green-Stuffed fur. Still not sure on how much I like them, but they'll be easy to change if I feel the urge later on.

I've also been working on some characters to take part in our next big battle. These should be along later this week, so keep tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...