Saturday 8 October 2011

So GW Carlisle manager has suggested that in our next big game we include Sigvald, but Tzeentchify him. I thought wow, good idea, we will have him leading the battle and general of the Tzeentch contingent attacking the city. I had a model of Sigvald at home so set about doing a little bit of converting and painting last week. This is what I came up with.


I really like how the shield has came out on the model, and I tried a different way of basing to make him stand out a little. I think its came out really well (although maybe not so well in this photo). I know Tzarichilla is also working on a Tzargvald model for the game, so we may end up with this guy being used as something else in the game. Hope you like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...