Sunday 19 June 2011

Executioners


Over the last couple of days I've been working on two of my Executioner regiments. I decided that all of my Khanites should have bloodied weapons. So set about on Friday painting them, I really like how they've turned out.
I'm also in the process of organizing a huge game of Fantasy at GW Carlisle, the game will involve my Dark Elf Horde and Tzarinchilla's Warriors of Chaos. The basic idea is that we will have a table full of fully painted and based models on both sides, we will be the side of Destruction and anyone with painted forces of Order, no matter what they are can turn up and pitch them into the battle.

I haven't quite figured on Special characters (not too keen on them myself) or what to do about magic items, but there's plenty of time to sort that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...