Saturday 18 June 2011

Dark Elf Warriors

Today's installment is a unit of Dark Elf Warriors. Now I know that under the new rules Dark Elves can't actually have just a hand weapon and shield, but I loved the way these minis looked when I made them, I really didn't want to pull them apart just because of the rules. I don't play competitive games so figured that most of my opponents wouldn't mind if I paid for Spearmen, and just used them as Warriors.

I've been debating today as to whether or not I should 'bloody up' the weapons of all the Elves. My original idea for the bloody weapons was to just give them to the Khainite regiments and characters, so I could tell easily which was and wasn't Khanite. But I do like the looks of the blood. I suppose I can leave it for now and come back to it at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...