Wednesday 15 June 2011

An old War


So over on my Warseer Blog I was asked to show some pictures of my whole painted army. Now last time I got everything out it took me the best part of a day to set it up and put it all away again. Something I just don't have time for at the moment. So I had a search about and found these pictures of an old game at GW Carlisle from 2008. The game ended up being played with around 20,000 points per side, my Dark Elves being allied with a friends (he brought about 1,000 points if I remember correctly). The game was a blast, and of course we won.





We had the strangest of alliances against us in the form of Chaos, Tomb Kings, Lizardmen, High Elves and Empire. (even a few Greater Daemons appeared throughout the game)

Fingers crossed we will get another game like this organised for later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...