Friday 17 June 2011

World Eaters Land Raider


So as my friend Tzarinchilla asked for some pictures of big gribbly 40k stuff I had myself a wander to GW Carlisle to pick up my World Eaters. They had been on display in the cabinet there, for about 4 days, until an area manager dropped by and told them they had to remove them cause there were bits on them that were not GW made. Ah well :)

They got moved into the back store room, where I managed to forget to go pick them up. So 2 months later when asked for 40k stuff, I thought, hmmm that Land Raider would be good for that one. And so here it is.
I tried to keep it pretty simple and not too Chaosified (if that's a word) When I was doing the Eaters I didn't really want them to look too far gone, maybe being a few years after the turn to the dark side and still looking like the marines they were.
So after a little bit of repairs here's the first pictures in this blog of my World Eaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...