Friday 29 July 2011

Another day another update

Another day another update, not much today, but don't let that fool you. Over the last two days I've been pretty busy, so should have quite a few photo's coming over the next week.

First up, another Sorceress. Now this little lady has a funny story, the local GW had asked to borrow some of my army to go into the cabinet (going back a few years here) and this Sorceress was one of the minis I lent them. I went back after a week of them being in the window and noticed she had been removed. Apparently a kiddies mother had seen the succubus familiar on the base and complained about it. Saying that it was too rude for her son to see. And so she had to be removed. A little over the top if you ask me, but then not everyone appreciates the same things. :P
We also have a couple more Assassins, these have been bloodied up to show the Khainite theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...