Thursday 28 July 2011

So much to do, so little time

So less than a month to go till the big game and I still have a fair bit to get sorted, but fingers crossed I'm going to be done.

Today we have a refit to another old regiment, these guys started off as the old mono-pose Dark Elf Swordsmen, they didn't rank up, and they just looked terrible. We had a visit at the local GW by a guy from the GW head office who was all about simple conversions. So I took down some of these models. After a bit of discussion with him I came up with the idea of creating a unit like these. Now they were made to represent Dark Elf Pikemen, I know they weren't a proper unit, but I liked the idea (and DoW were about at the time)

For the revamp, I've repainted the armour silver to match the rest of the army, added some new shields, magnetized and rebased them.


So much to do, so little time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...