Sunday 24 July 2011

More Monsterousness


Is it Monday already, wow doesn't time fly. Well for today's update I thought I'd add a few more monsters, you can never have too many monsters can you. Well not in a Karond Kar themed Dark Elf army.
These Hydrae were painted a couple of years ago, I wanted a fast effective scheme for them, something that would fit in with the army, but look different enough to stand out on the table. I looked at the pictures in the books and decided that the green schemes just didn't look that nice, so was drawn to the Shadow Grey one.

I think I painted both Hydrae up in the one day, so the scheme was pretty fast to do, and I like the way they look. Using Shadow Grey/Space Wolves Grey a lot in my force manages to tie them into the rest of the army, but being mostly grey means they do stand out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...