Monday 25 July 2011

Blood for Khaine

Did I mention Khainites, well tonight I have a unit of Executioners. Yes they are Executioners, some of you might not have seen them before but they are. They are some of the original ones from 5th Ed that were only released at Games Day in the US. It took me a while to get them together but I did and here they are. Or should I say here are some of them, I do have a unit of 30, but some of them seem to have gone AWOL, they're probably in another case somewhere but I suppose I'll find them as I work through them.

These guys were painted a while ago again, and I've given them a little touch up, re-base, magnetized of course, and added the blood to the blades, to identify them as Khainite troops.

Hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...