Tuesday 30 August 2011

The Big Game

So we finally got the big Game played this weekend, and what a game. It was a great day, and was good to get so many painted models onto the table, we're already talking about another game.
And I've got some more streamlining ideas for the next one. Things didn't go very quickly in our opponents turn, especially the magic phase, next game I'm thinking we should be using the normal magic rules i.e. 2D6 rather than the 4D6 for SoM, and should really limit the number of magic users. There were arguments and a fair bit of time wasting when it came to deciding what spells to cast. I think putting a time limit on the turns would also help, and possibly running the game over 2 days.
Anyways here's a few pictures from the day.






1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed the game, Andy. Would love to have been there. Keep me posted for the next one, and i'll see if I can make it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...