Monday 30 January 2012

Step-by-Step Cauldron of Blood : Part 7 - A bit Hairy

Well it's time to get back to some work on the guide, sorry it's taken so long.

The next step I do is work on the hair. I generally paint my Dark Elves hair white. People have come up with so many reasons as to why I do this, but to be honest, I just like the way it looks.
The first thing I do is give the hair a coat of Space Wolves Gray. Make sure this layer has a good covering, nice and smooth and doesn't have any black patches showing through.

This may take a few thin coats to get a good finish.

Next lightly brush over the raised areas with a 50/50 mix of Space Wolves Gray and Skull White.

Once dry add a final highlight to the raised areas with Skull White.

Tomorrow I'll be working on the cloth areas

1 comment:

  1. I think this post is very interesting but the flash of your NP is so flashy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...