Saturday 20 August 2011

Something a bit heavy

Dark Elves have some of the coolest cavalry in the game of Warhammer. Cold One Knights are a very hard hitting unit, although dulled slightly in the last book. They can hit very hard.

My force has three generations of Cold Ones in it, the lithe all metal Knights of 5th edition.
The Slow lumbering Cold Ones of 6th Ed
And the new all plastic raptors of 7th/8th Ed.
I've tried over the time to make the units, even though they have a different look, match up with each other. They all have the same shield as the rest of my Dark Elf army, and I've used the same colours on the riders and mounts.

During this big game next weekend I think the Cold One Knights are going to have to be part of the reserve force, entering the fray when a weakness is found in the enemy lines and exploiting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...